May 26, 2011

Need Writers For Hacking-class



Hello !! I want to thank our visitors for visiting this blog and making it a good blog :)

I am busy in my studies and other works so not able to give more time Hacking-class . I am requesting for peoples who would like to write articles for this blog .

Doesn't Matter Who you are whether a n00b or a l33t . Doesn't matter where you are from . Doesn't matter you are Hindu or Muslim ( I believe in mankind ) ..

But the least requirement is you interest and your dedication towards hacking..

If you are interested Do mail me at samthedoode@gmail.com or for more easier access directly add me at
www.facebook.com/sauravhacker


A offer for Beginner Bloggers or Blog Starters  

Of being a author here I will my self Personally Look After your Blog Statistics  and you will have a link back to your blog on Hacking-class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More